Northern Heavy Duty High Pressure Gear Pumps have enjoyed a long history in the oil and gas industry. The rugged design and adaptability of the 4000 series gear pump allows us to efficiently pump crude oil and other hydrocarbons. Northern Pumps are extremely efficient with both high and low viscosities. Our all steel housing is a key design feature that allows our customers to operate safely at discharge pressures up to 2000 PSI. Our ability to set internal clearance in each pump allows for superior volumetric efficiency.
- Transport and Metering of Crude Oil and Other Hydrocarbons
- Offshore Oil Platforms
- Other Industrial Facilities Around the World
- Solid Reputation in the Bakken, Niobrara, Eagleford, Permian Basin, and Other Major Shale Plays
- Ability to Handle High Inlet Pressures
- Very Small Footprint Equals Huge Space Savings in LACTs and Skids
- All Steel Construction Equals Long Life and FAST ROI