The Northern NPC Series was born as a result of the Slot Die Coating industry’s need for a pulse free and precise metering pump. Special gear design, combined with easy adaptability to flow changes, allow coating systems to deliver consistent coating thickness over a variety of mediums. This pump can be disassembled and cleaned in a matter of minutes, with a few simple hand tools.
Pulse Free Metering Pump for Coating Industry
Northern NPC and 4000 series pumps are currently used for the coating of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, batteries, adhesives, and many more industrial coating applications.
The NPC Series Offers:
- Pulse – Free Flow
- Metering Precision
- Fast and Complete Break Down, Cleaning, and Reassembly
- Total Rebuildability
- Extensive Chemical Compatibility
- Available in 0.5. 1, 3, 5, 10, 15CC per revolution models
- Flow: 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 CC/REV
- Max Pressure: 100 PSI
- Max Temperature: 150F
- Max Speed: 250 RPM
- Gear Type: Helical
- Inlet/Outlet: Bolt-on adapters for NPT or Sanitary Flange.
Materials of Construction:
- Pump Body: 316 Stainless Steel
- Gears: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Bearing Inserts: Glass filled PTFE